Send an email with a Self Destruct timer
/ FEATURE AVAILABLE WITH A PAID PLAN /
You can set a parameter in order to self destruct an email on a specific time.
1. Compose a new message
2. Click on Auto self destruct
3. In the pop-in that appears, select the date and the time you want the email to self destruct
4. Once your email is ready, click on Sent
About auto self destruct email
- A tag with the remaining time will be displayed for you and your recipient.
- The email will be self destructed in your inbox and the inbox of your recipient on the date set.
- The feature is available for CTemplar account only (email has to be sent to a CTemplar user).