Send encrypted email for non-CTemplar mail users
You can send encrypted email for non-CTemplar users. Encrypted messages to non-Ctemplar recipients will expire in 5 days maximum.
1. Compose a new message
2. Click on Encryption for non-Ctemplar users
3. In the pop-in that appears, enter the following information:
- message password
- the password hint
- expiration time: expiry time should be minimum 1 hour and maximum 5 days.
4. Click on Confirm
5. Once the email is ready, click on Send
6. An email with an access to the secure message will be sent to your contact
Example of email: