Add a domain
You can add your own domain and send messages with your own email address.
What is a custom domain?
A custom domain allow you to send messages using your own domain name like: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have a business, it is more professional to use your custom domain.
Using CTemplar for your custom domain will offer you an end-to-end encryption for your business mail.
How to add your custom domain?
1. Go to setting > Domains and users
2. Click on Create domain
3. Enter your domain
4. Click on Next
5. Add the TXT record provided into your DNS
6. Click on Next
7. Add the MX record provided to your DNS
8. Click on Verify – once it is display “Good” then click on Next
9. Add the TXT record provided into your DNS
10. Click on Verify – once it is display “Good” then click on Next
11. To use To use DKIM authentication, Add the TXT record provided. Note, DNS records can take several hours to update.
12. Click on Verify – once it is display “On” then click on Next
13. To use DMARK, please add the following TXT record into your DNS
Now your domain has been added to your CTemplar account.
You can create addresses by going to General > Addresses and signatures > Addresses
Note that “Custom domain” is a feature available with Prime or Champion account.